CMS Training Drupal, Magento (E-Commerce), Joomla, WordPress
Why learn to manage a CMSs?
A CMS gives your organization complete control over your website's content and multimedia, such as photos and videos. A CMS will also allow you to organize your website's navigation, extensions and extra features.
By using a CMS you will have the ability to modify your web page avoiding time-consuming and costly technicalities.
There are many benefits of using a website built with a CMS:
- Enables organizations to easily update and manage their websites by themselves.
- Non-technical users are able to use any CMS from the start. The system integrates WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editing which nearly everyone is familiar with nowadays. It's super simple. If you can click checkboxes, select dropdowns and type, you can edit your website content.
- Update your website from any location: at work, from the couch or in the train.
- Consistency of design is preserved because content is stored separate from design. You can add/edit/delete content without messing up the design and the CMS ensures the content is presented consistently.
- Make edits instantly, no more waiting to get on the schedule to update your website. And... no more fees for simple website changes and edits.
- Allow multiple staffers to work on the website by giving them different access levels and permissions.
- Our training empowers your team to take control of your website and keep it current, functional and useful for your current and prospective customers.
- Edit core code from the CMS admin page.
- The CMS gives you precise control over URL structure to make SEO friendly URLS as well as title and meta-tags for each page.
- The CMS reduces the technical complexity of maintaining your website by having few actual pages to manage. Content and images feed into the design shell, through dynamic programming. Practically this means: less pages to create and edit when you want to make a change.
- Enhance your website with powerful and expandable functionality using our custom modules and extensions. Need to manage a staff directory or project portfolio...? SitoMaestro can manage this easily, by integrating a built-in module for your organization. Polls, photo galleries, shopping cart/inventory management and news are other examples of modules we can plug into your CMS, enabling you to manage the content of it.